December 28, 2013

My toes were all bunched up when father Christmas brought me the Strymon Timeline! It's a new echo pedal that the word 'lush' was invented for.. I've been jammin for hours with it - With a few sesssions lasting up to 8 hours, my fingers are screaming for mercy!!
I did manage to snap out of the trance for long enough to try it out on our newest song 'The Dreams I Dream' on a Ukulele (Vguitar) - replacing the Line6 DL4 delay pedal that has been my favourite pedal for years. It's sounding ..lush!!
We recorded the drums and piano on the 23rd of Dec on this new one. Same way as the last, we all played the song together while recording. We  redid the piano then guitars, but kept some of the original recorded guitar solos. Keyboards, vocals and bass guitar left to go down to finish it... stay tuned for progress on another almost 9 epic minutes of Garvin-ness that has some explosive solos - featuring the Strymon pedal.
It's been a very space kadet kind of Christmas!
Peace,
           Gareth x x



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.